Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tying Mad

Most people have some sort of vice or activity they use to let off steam and I am no different. My number one way is fishing but last night after work it was too late too fish. The whole night i was steaming because anyone who knows me knows i am a crazy die hard nba fan. My team is the jazz but i have a borderling obssesive hate of the LA Lakers and last nights blowout win for them in addition to some very obnoxious customers had me irked to say the least. So when i got home i decided to put the anger to good use and get some flies done for my naknek trip in late August/early September. Que some blaring rage against the machine and the next two hours was a very productive hour of a mad scientist concocting some creations sure to wreak havoc on some big trout. Now those trout better hope for a game 7 boston victory or some truly evil fly may be headed their way!

No comments:

Post a Comment